English » Conference registration


Conference Registration

Online registration link 


Registration and payment of the corresponding registration fee is mandatory for all participants.


Authors with selected abstracts should register until September 1st, 2013

Registration entitles you to receive all conference materials (conference bag, badge, programme, etc.), participate in the conference sessions, lunch, coffee breaks and the conference dinner.   



The Conference registration fees are:


Before 5 July

  After 5 July
APES members€ 250€ 300
Non members € 350€ 400
Students*€ 50€ 75

 The additional dinner cost for each accompanying person will be € 80.



The payment is made directly to YME. Upon receipt of the registration and the payment, the Agency will confirm that registration by email or fax and will send the receipt by post.


* Special Conditions for Students

In order to promote the development and dissemination of the Health Economics in Portugal, the Portuguese Health Economics Association decided to create special conditions for students to participate in the 13th Portuguese Health Economics Conference. The registration includes admission to all sessions, conference materials, coffee breaks and lunch on Friday. It doesn't include the conference dinner.


Special conditions for members of others Health Economics Associations

Through the protocols of cooperation that the APES has with the Associação Brasileira de Economia da Saúde (ABrES),  the Asociacion de Economia de la Salud (AES - Espanha), the


Asociacion de Economia de la Salud (AES - Argentina) and the 


Associazione Italiana di Economia Sanitaria (AIES) the members of these associations can do the registration with the same price as the APES members.


Cancellation Policy

All cancellations must be received in writing (letter, fax or e-mail), addressed to  the Congress Secretariat:



Nuno Sousa: 13cnes@yme.pt
t: +351 910 564 967; f:+351 253 601 380
Young Minho Enterprise - Escola de Economia e Gestão, Campus de Gualtar,
Universidade do Minho, 4710-057 Braga, Portugal




For cancellations received until September 1 will be charged a rate of 30% and the remaining 70% will be returned. After 1 September 2013 there will be no place for reimbursement of payments made. In this case, the participant can be replaced by a person of the same institution/company.















Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement