The Portuguese Health Economics Association will hold the 13th National Health Economics Conference in Braga. The aim of this conference is to prove a forum for rigorous debate to make known the work of Portuguese and foreign researchers of the most important current themes in health economics.
The abstracts should be organized with the usual sections: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions. Maximum number of characters is 4.000.
Inclusion in the final program is conditional on registration until September 1st, 2013.
The 13th Portuguese Health Economics Conference is open to all themes in the field of health economics, including:
· Life-style and risk factors in health
· Social inequality and the determinants of health
· Equity in financing and delivery of health care
· Financing and sustainability of health systems
· Payment systems
· Markets and regulation
· Economics of the hospital sector
· Demand for health care and user charges
· Health insurance and the public-private mix
· Cost of illness and budgetary impact
· Economic evaluation of health technologies
· Outcomes measurement and quality of life
· Regulation of pharmaceutical markets
· Applied health econometrics